STRIDE Competition – Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Usel whose registered office is at 182-188 Cambrai Street, Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT13 3JH
2. The competition is open to all participants on the STRIDE Project aged 16 years or over except employees of Usel and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3.There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter available below. This competition is only available via the survey and is not available of any other platform.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. The competition will run on a quarterly basis. Closing date - Completed surveys should be completed no longer than 8 weeks from the date a survey has been sent. Once a completed survey has been received from an entrant there can be no further entries will be permitted to the competition after this date.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Winners will be assigned a number which will be chosen at random
by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
The winner will be notified by email or telephone call within 10 days after the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.
Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.